Saturday, January 12, 2008

Weekend without Hubby ...

How we spent our day without hubby?

Well, Friday evening was DVD night. Watched Game Plan by Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson and had Mc Do delivery for snacks. Sammie enjoyed her chicken nuggets with sundae while Kuya had a blast with his double cheeseburger and fries. Since hubby not here, I asked Kuya to bring his mattress and join us in our bedroom. Really lonely without hubby…but, the presence of Kuya gave us additional company and playmate for the night.

Then Saturday morning spent as bonding time with Sam and Kuya Ico. Initially, our plan was to go to the mall and treat Sammie for some kiddie time, as instructed by hubby. Since it’s been raining the entire day, we opted to watch video instead and enjoy the cold weather. Tucked in our bedroom, we watched with Sam her Barney series and Stardust (Michelle Pfeiffer and Robert de Niro) DVD while munching on Lay’s chips, Cadbury chocolate and gulping A&W rootbeer in cans. Hah...talk about pigging out! lol.

After our afternoon nap, I’ve decided to bring the kids to the mall. Since Kuya misses his weekend gym routine (his Dad enrolled him on Slimmer’s World! not my idea!) and Sammie’s kinda bored inside the house, we all went to Megamall.

At the mall, I let Sammie had her usual playtime fix at Kidz Republic (new indoor activity at 5th floor Mega A) with yaya while I had my mall therapy! :) As always, while doing my usual mall rounds, did the unexpected again … and with no one to control me, bought another birthday gift for Kuya. Since he’s into getting physically fit lately, I’ve decided to purchase a magnetic treadmill with digital calorie counter so he can have his usual exercise routine when he’s at home. Got it on sale and with an additional 10% off from Toby’s…and the best thing, can be delivered by Monday just in time for Ico’s birthday. Hahaha! I know, I know… I promised to do sensible buying this year - - - but, hubby and I need this fitness equipment more! It's just hitting two birds with one stone. :)

To recap our mall trip, we had dinner at Mann Hann restaurant with Kuya and Sam eating heartily their favorite yang-chow fried rice, chicken and sweet and sour spareribs. They got so hungry after few hours of gym/activity exercise while I ... I got hungry after spending a lot with that gym equipment! Hahaha!


Haay… I really miss hubby today. He’s in transit now between Tokyo and Hawaii thus it will take an additional 16 hours more before he goes on-line again. It’s been four days and three nights without Mike… really missing him so much! :(

1 comment:

abie said...

Hi Sis,

Naku I know how you feel. Ganyang ganyan din ako nonkay Howell. Pero tama, bonding time na lang kayo lagi ni Sam and Ico. Malilibang ka and before you know it, pauwi na din si Mike.

Hay, kainis talaga mga training or conference abroad. Lalo na kung di tayo nakakasama. LOL.

Tc sis.

Anniversary Ticker Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers