Tuesday, January 1, 2008

New Year Celebration

Eversince hubby and I got married, we made a vow that the new year's eve shall be spent with the family at our very own home. This year, we had simple celebration together with our neighbors. And we shared media noche ala potluck-style feast.

My neighbors chose our house as the venue for "the gathering" while we watch fireworks and wait for new year's countdown. Hence, start of the year pa lang...we already hosted a simple party at our house. This really made me happy... I love having guests at our house. I love hosting parties. I love mingling and socializing with friends and neighbors. This must be a sign that our house will be full of guests (and parties) this 2008! hahaha!




top to bottom: Mike and I before the coundown; with kuya at the dining table;
kids goofing around before the countdown

Samantha catching some sleep at 11pm ... almost missed the fireworks!

with my neighbors ...
welcoming the year with a BANG! Hubby at the background...
Our home... Sparkling with fountains and brightly-lit by lanterns. Pink theme this year ... photo opps before Sam went to sleepville at 10pm. May tantrums na!

No comments:

Anniversary Ticker Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers