Thursday, January 24, 2008

Joined the hungry wolves pack ...

I am happy to announce that I already joined the hungry wolves pack.

I got my first approval today from Smorty and was able to successfully post one paid advertisment. Hehehe! One small step for the blog-pros but one huge step for me!!! So excited and so happy. Awaiting post approval from Smorty now.

Actually, I almost didn't make the submit post portion...but Peachy was so kind and helpful to assist submitting my post to Smorty. Bwahaha! So credit goes to my shopping and blogging guru, Peachy! Yayaman ka peachy with blogging...promise! your blog opps will return thousand folds! :)

So this is it... wish me luck...and let the paid opps roll! :)

4 comments:

M0rN1nG & N!cE said...

Welcome Welcome Welcome to the group jacqui. Pretty sure ma-a-addict ka nyan. hahaha!

Keep it going.

N!cE
http://www.nicemorning.net
http://www.mommastuff.com

Peachy said...

Congrats Jacqui.. sus , wala yun, anything for mommy friends :) sana nga yumaman ako, di nga ako maka ipon kaka shopping hahaha. in fairness 2 weeks na ko tahimik with shopping :)goodluck sa opps!

Mich said...

wuhoo! conrats Jacqui!

btw, did you receive my email/replies re Macau?

abie said...

Wow, congrats jacqui. Na convince ka na din namin to join the paid blogging mommies. Super enjoy to, promise and addicting.

Email ka lang or leave ka msg sa blog ko pag may question ka pa.

Good luck and more paid opps sa atin

Anniversary Ticker Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers