Monday, January 28, 2008

enjoying online backgammon

Playing backgammon board game is one of my favorite pastime when I was young. I can still remember how my cousins and I spent our Saturday afternoons just playing board games in our backyard. I can still vividly recall how I attempted to beat my cousins in a game of backgammon but still end up losing. Well, probably they win the game since they are much older and more experienced in this game than me.

Still thinking how I can improve my backgammon game skills, I came across online backgammon from the web. A very helpful online web-based site that provides fun (and for money) game that you can enjoy as a pastime. The site not only provides the latest information on backgammon tournaments and events but it also provides helpful tips and strategies how to win the game. Really great, huh! Lately I’ve been playing backgammon online by taking advantage of the free play from their site. I guess with a lot of practice this time, I can give my cousins a run for their money next time they ask for a game of backgammon.

No comments:

Anniversary Ticker Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers