Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Hawaii Five-Ohhh days!

Hubby is leaving tommorow for a Pacific Telecoms Council (PTC) meet in Hawaii on January 13. But before he proceed to Hawaii, he will be staying at Tokyo, Japan for a few days to attend some business meetings.


Aaaww shocks... I really, really envy him! This is his 3rd visit to Japan! And I sooo love to visit this country too! I am dying to go here and experience Japanese way of life. I want to walk and explore the busy streets of Tokyo. I want to experience shopping and dining at their authentic Japanese restaurants; taste the real deal udon noodles, wag-yu steak and tempura!! I want to pick my maki and sushi via conveyor belts from their bar. I want to ride their multi-level express trains and get lost in translation here! lol. And lastly ... my ultimate dream, I want to visit Hello Kitty Land to meet My Melody, Hello Kitty, Little Twin Star (Kiki and Lala) and other Sanrio friends! (I don't care kahit nasa province pa nila ito! hahaha!) Basta, I want to go to Japan..kahit once lang in my entire lifetime! Though, hubby promised to bring me here next time... that is, if his meeting schedules not tight daw and if mayaman na mayaman na kami since very expensive city daw dito?! Waahhh.. kelan kaya yun?! Hmmm... wish,wish talaga!

Then after his visit here, he will be flying to Hawaii to attend some meetings. He will be staying at Hilton Village Beach and Resort in Honolulu for five days! Waahh..inggit na naman ako! But seriously, di naman ako ganoon ka-inggit with his trip now at Hawaii. I know it's mostly work, work, work (sabi nya..lol!) and we both decided not for us to go... for practical reasons. It's a waste of money (airfare) because he won't have time with us to enjoy sightseeing, shopping or the beaches. It will be mostly work and meetings (22 meeting skeds ha! Gawd!) the whole time. And his stay in Hawaii will be for a few days only as he is needed badly here in Manila. Thus, he cannot extend his vacation. So, sayang din yun almost $3K airfare namin Sam. At....naniwala at nagpaka-barat naman ako! Hahaha!

BUT, he really promised to look for my LV bags...that is his number one agenda! Instead of spending for airfare, he will get my bags na lang daw! Hahaha..babaw noh, sa bag lang pumayag na paiwan! lol. And I made sure of it..I printed all the LV store locations near his hotel para he can find my bag! I just hope may available stock this time.

Seriously, I really felt not wise or practical for us to join him on this trip. We have other priorites (and projects) this year. For the meantime, tiis muna! :) Anyway, there will be lots of travel opportunities for us naman. And we got what we wanted... reason to get the multiple US visa entry! Woohoooho! Siguro naman within the 10 years window, hubby can bring us to Hawaii na! hahaha!

So... it will be lonely and cold nights for the next days to come ... aaww... I will surely miss my hubby! Sam will definitely miss Daddy too!! Haaayyyy..........

11 comments:

Pea in a Pod said...

Hi Jacq! Thanks for dropping by:) Yup, you have to come and visit and tell hubby that you want to go shopping here! haha:) And totoo nga super duper mahal dito,grabe!

Re: LV Bag, It's expensive dito kahit ano mahal..lol Take for example. I got the LV Beverly GM last November when hubby went to US. He got it there for $1410 approximately around 63K sa pesos and in here it's 210,000 plus yen and pag exchange rate cya to peso it's around 78k. So, mas mahal diba? I'd recommend na sa US nalang siya bumili since he's going there naman. And lalo na pag sa big malls cya bibili dito mas lalong mahal talaga. If you're going pede kita samahan meron akong alam kasi na mas cheaper compare sa malls lalo na yung old na series..:)

Hope,I answer your question. BTW, when you visit next time let me know:)

Ayan nagsulat na ako ng nobela..lol

Kelly said...

jacqui! i also want to go to japan! i want to eat authentic japanese food! no shopping though at mahal dun. makakain lang ako ng sushi at sashimi solve na!

re: LV, wag muna siguro since I already spent my budget for something else :) but super thanks sa offer! next time na lang! hehe

Liz said...

I've been to Japan, maganda talaga, ang sarap ng food at ang sarap magshopping, sobrang mahal nga lang hehe.

♥SomethingPurple♥ said...

It's my dream destination too, jacqui as in! Soon i hope =)

abie said...

Hi Jacqui,

Naku nasa list din ng dream destination namin ang japan pero super mahal daw don kaya baka matagal pa bago kami makapunta don.

Alis din pala si hubby mo. rabe, mahalng pamasahe no. Kaya di na din kami sumama eh, kse di din kami makapag extend. Kaya tama na ipahanap mo na lang LV bag mo sa kanya...hehehe

tc sis

Jane said...

hi jacqui! naku, my FIL said super mahal daw nga sa japan! for pasyal pwede but for shopping, big NO daw.

re hawaii, sayang you didn't go pero ok lang naman. sana may uwing LV hahaha. diba diba????

if wala pa rin, over na ang swerte mo ha! LOL.

Jacqui said...

Hi Yen,

Thanks for the LV buying tip. I just hope the bag I want available in Hawaii this time. :)

Also, if ever I do visit Japan..will definitely let you know! :)

Thanks again!

Jacqui said...

Hi Kelly,

Me too.. I love to eat Japanese food! Di ata ako nagsasawa dito eh.

Di ba the Japanese people prepare their food in a very artistic and creative way, siguro ang ganda tingnan ng mga sushi and maki platters nila! Yum, yum!

Btw, you like MEIJI chocolates? How about Meiji macademia and almonds? This is my favorite kaya I asked hubby to buy me this kahit wala na sya pasalubong for me from Japan! Hahaha!

Jacqui said...

Hi Liza,

wow..inggit naman ako! sana ako din I can visit Japan..kahit once lang! Hahaha!


Hi Em,

I am sure you will visit Japan... malay mo, matuloy yun plans mo to work in one of the international funded organizations... then Japan ma-assign sa iyo! :)

Goodluck!

Jacqui said...

Hi Abie,

Like you..I used his invitation lang naman talaga to apply for family US Visa entry.

Though a part of me wanted to go, but thinking how expensive yun airfare pa lang...ay, umatras ako! Sayang din kasi we won't be staying long din dahil purely business yun agenda ni hubby doon.

Next time...siguro naman within 10 years visa ko, I can go to Hawaii din. Hahaha! (wish, wish,wish!)

Jacqui said...

Hi Jane,

aayy..really wish me luck may makita si hubby LV bag ko! Super magtatampo ako pag wala uwi yun sa akin... iwan na nga ako eh! :)

I gave him three options to buy..pero sana yun priority Speedy 30 Damier mabili nya. :)

Anniversary Ticker Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers