Thursday, January 17, 2008

Love-Hate tag

A mommy blogger gave me this love-hate tag ... and I can't find the message tag anymore from my chatbox. My bad.
Anyway, to answer this fun tag.

1. i love to eat: chocolates
2. i hate to eat: Durian ... no talaga!
3. i love to go: to the beach, enjoy sunset at boracay or bohol perhaps.
4. i hate to go: dark places... takot ako sa momoo!! hahaha!
5. i love it when: it's incentive and bonus time!
6. i hate it when: I receive circuit outage report of clients...meaning, network trouble! uh-oh....
7. i love to see: samantha singing and dancing..she's so kakaaliw!
8. i hate to see: sammie gets hurt :(
9. i love to hear: giggles from sammie
10. i hate to hear: painful cries from sammie

*obvious ba puro sammie-related love-hate items ko. hahaha!

No comments:

Anniversary Ticker Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers