Sunday, January 20, 2008

Blogging 101 update

I've already completed the initial steps for paid blogging.

Through the help of friendly mommy bloggers Peachy, Apols and Melisse... I was able to accomplish the ff :

1. Index my blog at MSN, Yahoo and Google.
2. Apply for paypal account - credit card details to follow.
3. Submit/register my blog to : smorty.com; payperpost, payu2blog and sponsored reviews.
4. Apply for Unionbank EON card -- pick up by next week :) Hubby owns an EON card years ago, but he forgot his password! Darn! Anyway, I applied for my own EON card. jody thanks for the info!
5. Waiting for blog approval from the sponsored links.

Btw, I googled my page rank...still at PR2 :)

So most likely, my PR status will drop in the next few days once I enter the blogging world. Hahaha..hopefully, I'll succeed and sustain this new activity/hobby/raket of mine.

Wish me luck, girls! Wag maging "ningas-kogon". lol!

2 comments:

Jane said...

so officail na, welcome to the club! haha

goodluck!

Jen said...

welcome to jane's hungry club hahahaha :).

Anniversary Ticker Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers