Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Blog Lay Out Problems ...

Darn!! Should have known better.

I am no expert in the blogging world and shouldn't have touched or experimented on anything! Hahaha.

See the blog results ... really bad!

1. I lost my beautiful header design (lovingly created by Joy)
2. All my page elements now found on the bottom page of my blog -- I can't understand this! The page elements correctly positioned at the right side portion when you click template edit BUT, when you view the blog...it's located on the bottom part. Darn! Despite dragging and clicking each element..still it won't work!
3. I lost some of my widgets like my links to mommy bloggers and blog comments.
4. Ald lastly, my blog now looks ...cold and boring! Hahaha!

So my dear bloggers, please help me...please share helpful blogging lay out tips how I can retain or revert to my old blog look. I miss my old blog... Haaayyy!! :(




6 comments:

Kelly said...

i thought there was something wrong when i kept on refreshing your homepage and i see only this.. girl, ask na the techies so you could fix your blog soon :)

Jacqui said...

Hi kelly.

I am trying to navigate kasi and go back to my previous blog design but I can't do it talaga...worst, madami pa nawala widgets :)

Hay, I am still waiting for Joy's repsponse.. sya kasi blog expert eh! Hahaha! :)

Wish me luck! :)

♥SomethingPurple♥ said...

yay! sorry for that. i cant help you though coz ang alam ko lang is drag and click.

anyhow, goodluck maayos din yan heheh!

thanks for the award btw.

mwah, em

Jody said...

Jacquie, next time, you need to save your template html codes para if this happens, you can revert back. I guess this happens because of a spacing margin. Can you tweek sa template margin mismo? But before doing it, save mo muna the original ha.
At any rate, wait for the experts advise.
Maayos din yan.

Jane said...

naku, wait for the experts. im not one of them for sure, hehe.

ginalaw mo ba html code mo?

Jacqui said...

hi girls,

actually..mas worst ito kanina. My page was really like note pad full of html codes. Nalokah ako and I called peachy agad..hahaha! Then I did some tweaking, presto bumalik yun old design.

I believe may nagalaw nga ako talaga at my html codes.

The problem now, I think yun 1st page lang di aligned. If you click my old posts..tama naman alignment! When you click the read/leave comments ... tama din positioning! Waahhh..something to do with margin (1st page only)talaga and I cant figure it out :)

Need to hire expert layout/blog programmer ... calling joy and mich!! hahaha! :)

Anniversary Ticker Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers