Wednesday, March 25, 2009
This is the Carriers and Partners sales team. Ladies with attitude and style. Don't let our looks deceive you ... despite our innocence and all-girly built, we mean business. As in serious business. In a male-dominated industry like the telecommunications industry, we compete head on with others. As a matter of fact, we are in equal footing with them. Though, once in a while ... we do get special treatment. We can get away with our pa-cutie charm and our helpless look. You see this is the power of human touch … most especially, "female touch". It works wonders you know! LOL. Totally girl power!
Now enough of the all girl power talk. I am task to find affordable LCD TV for our upcoming corporate event in May. Aside from laptops and ipods, need to find complete home theater package which includes TV wall mount as our grand prize for the raffle. Good thing I saw great affordable packages from www.buy.com. Otherwise, I'll end up getting these items from our local supplier with no discount or freebies at all.
Friday, March 13, 2009
CROCS loots: Cayman, Mary Jane, Athens, Scutes (purple/cotton candy) for kids and my Athens slippers.
Above: Mary Jane P590 and Cayman P590 each; Scutes at P875 ; Adult Athens at P875, Kids Athens P855.
Below : Sizes 10/11 Mary Jane (purple and ruby) and Cayman (purple) for Aggie and Joy.
Jibbits at P200 per pack (5 pcs per pack assorted)
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Then tag 10 of your W@Wie friends to pass. Pls tag John & Benz all the time if possible. Just send an add friend request.
1. your W@W tenure (indicate the year and/or month) : January 2003
2. best W@Wie idea you picked up & used for your wedding : Pwede ba supplier, Alex Franco for cake and cake tokens for principal sponsors. Tipid eh. P200/box lang dati, yummy pa! Hehehe!
3. most active W@Wie Groom in your batch : Oh I am sooo bad with names. Sorry.
4. funniest/most memorable W@W eGroup moment : Hmmm... I think when hubby and I became part of the W@W anniversary/bridal fair. Was interviewed by a morning show back then from Ch 2.
5. Most active/helpful W@Wie in your batch : Hehehe! Yes, I am bad with names.
6. Favorite W@W event (event year)- Same as item 4. Bridal fair at NBC Tent.
7. Favorite W@Wie wedding (aside from yours) : From my officemate na W@W din siguro, Tricia and Joey.
8. W@W souvenir/keepsake you still have in possession (i.e books, calendars, shirt, buttons) : I still have their W@W supplier handbook. Version 2 na ata yun.
9. Your W@W BFF(s) : Jody, Aggie, Apols, Joy, Alpha ... mga kasama ko nag-evolve from W@W dati..pero naging friends ko at N@W to MBAPs ngayon. Hehehe!
10. your W@Wie signature :
Mike & Jacqui
Not sure who to tag na W@Wies before : Jane, Jody, Abie, Kelly and Peachy. Hoping W@Wies din kayo. Hehehe!
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
*Agana Bay and Alupai Island