Friday, January 18, 2008

Meet my new babies ...

Sorry but I really have to post this great news...Ngayon pa lang kasi Christmas ko eh! Please bear with me.

Since most of you were involved on my LV dilemma one way or another, I am happy to share... finally, my LV bags already here. As in here in Manila and inside ou bedroom! Woohoohooo!

I can't believe it.. the husband is so so thoughtful to bring home everything...as in everything! He brought home the LV boxes, ribbons, cloth bags and even LV paper bags! Hahaha! He was so concerned that I might not be able to sell it if the packaging isn't complete. And surprsingly, he was able to fit all of these inside his luggage. Of course, flattened and folded neatly. Grabe, maasahan ka talaga, hubby! :)

LV packaging...boxes and paper bags

the package

Meet my new babies ... Neverfull MM and Speedy 30 Damier


Anyway, really, really happy...when he arrived early this morning. He woke me up, kissed me then handed me his "pasalubong" agad. Aaayyy..sarap gumising seeing hubby after one week! Uber-elated feeling just hugging him! Truly missed him!

Hopefully, this is my last post re: LV bags....eerrrr for the meantime. Hahaha!




6 comments:

Miss Blogger said...

Wow, how sweet naman! :)

Happy weekend, sis!

Sasha

Jody said...

Ehem, ehem, baka masundan na si Sam! Sa sobrang tuwa mo kay Mike! (bwahaha)

Congrats!

mm said...

finally its here na =) congrats enjoy ur new lv's

Jane said...

finally, jacqui!!!

ayan, your lv search ended na :)

next target na ba ulit? haha

Jacqui said...

Hi Girls,

Yes super happy finally my bags already here. Was able to use Speedy 30 this weekend. Sarap ng feeling holding it after months of search!lol. :)

Thank you for listening (and reading) my LV hunt posts.

So, tigil muna ako... 3rdQ na lang ako bawi ulit. Hahaha!

Kelly said...

finally jacqui! :)

Anniversary Ticker Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers