Thursday, January 3, 2008

And she's busy with puzzles...

Somebody's been very busy lately ... Busy..busy..busy as a bee!

Imagine puzzles scattered everywhere!! From her bedroom, living room, family room, and our bedroom...puzzle pieces all over the place! I am not complaining... I am really happy with Sam's new found interest.

Trust me, she enjoys this new activity...you'll see her delight after completing the challenge of putting the pieces together. And mind you, she's so serious and quiet whenever she plays with her puzzles. Bawal kulitin! Bwahaha! Syempre bilib kami ni hubby. Tiyaga di ba?! Hubby asked me to buy complicated puzzles pa to challenge her more daw! lol. Haayyy... di nya alam...more puzzles, more kalat pa ulit! Oh,anyone interested on second-hand puzzles? hihihi!




2 comments:

♥SomethingPurple♥ said...

hey jacqui, ethan is into puzzles too but syempre mga 10-20 pcs palang. this is a nice activity kasi brain stimulating talaga. Im happy for your daughter.

Happy new year!

http://em.wifespeaks.com
http://somethingpurpledetour.blogspot.com

Mich said...

me, me! I'm interested in 2nd hand puzzles! LOL!

Happy New Year btw! :)

Anniversary Ticker Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers