Sunday, January 27, 2008

online eyeglasses for my Mom

My mom, who has been wearing eyeglasses for the past decade would always ask me to get her new pair of eyeglasses as a birthday or Christmas gift every year. Well aside from the fact that she needs to upgrade the lens, she somehow constantly losing her eyeglasses somewhere. And mind you, buying eyeglasses for her is not that cheap … especially if you buy her minimum 2 pairs of eyeglasses yearly for her reading and her farsightedness view.

Good thing I came across
Zenni Optical $8 Rx Glasses , great price for prescription glasses especially for budget conscious like me and ideal eye piece for my stylish Mom. The site provides wide-array of product selection that fits the budget and personality of the user. For a minimum price of $8 per eyeglasses, you will definitely be assured that it comes with good quality and stylish frame, thin and light index frame, full UV protection (a MUST for my mom), anti-scratch coating, high quality eyeglass case and with micro fiber cleansing cloth. Great and affordable gift for my mom, don’t you think so? Best thing found: Zenni Optical, do check it out…you will be amazed with their vast choices and affordability of eyeglasses from this site.

No comments:

Anniversary Ticker Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers