Sunday, January 6, 2008

2007 Qs Tag

Thanks Jane for this tag. Had fun doing this.
1. What did you do in 2007 that you’d never done before?
Hmmm… can’t think of any now. Probably my travel with my son, Ico last June 2007. It was our out of the country bonding moment.
2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?

I am not a great follower of New Year resolutions. Hence, I don’t do any.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?

Yes, a friend and a colleague of mine.
4. Did anyone close to you die?

No.
5. What countries did you visit?

For 2007, Singapore and Hongkong (as always! hihihi!)
6. What would you like to have in 2008 that you lacked in 2007?

Purchase additional property as investment.
7. What was your biggest achievement of the year?

Paying some of our debts from our house construction 2006. Konti na lang!! Hahaha!
8. What was your biggest failure?

Hmmm… can’t think of any now.
9. Did you suffer illness or injury?

Usual coughs and colds … and my sinusitis still.
10. What was the best thing you bought?

Like Jane, bags …
11. Where did most of your money go?

Hmmm… bills and paying our debts!
12. What did you get really, really, really excited about?

Property sold last November.
13. Compared to this time last year, are you:

a) happier or sadder? Happier
b) thinner or fatter? No comment! Bwahahaha!
c) richer or poorer? Just right …
14. What do you wish you’d done more of?
More travel…locally ie: Bohol, Ilocos, Vigan, Palawan and Baguio.
15. What do you wish you’d done less of?

Less worrying.
16. What was the best book you read?

I am a very shallow person. I prefer light book reading only. Perhaps I’ll include my Shopaholic series here. Last book I read, Shopaholic with a Baby! Really, really hilarious!
17. What did you want and get?

My work-promotion and my monthly incentives. Wohoohooo!
18. What did you want and not get?

My Christmas gift…out of stock LV bag.
19. What kept you sane?

Family and work.
20. Who did you miss?

My close friends (Jeannette and Lay), both based in the US.

Now I’m tagging my new blogmates: Tet and Chat.

3 comments:

CHAT said...

hi jacqui, done with the tag. thanks!

Jacqui said...

thanks chat for doing the tag! :)

abie said...

Hi Jacqui,

Pareho tayo, mahilig sa Shopaholic series. Ang nabasa ko lang this year is yung Shopaholic & Baby...hehehe

Anniversary Ticker Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers