Sunday, February 3, 2008

Travelling in London

One of my dream and must see places is London. I am so fascinated with the beauty and regality of London thus I want to experience and explore the city. Reading from Sophie Kinsella’s Shopaholic series, I can vividly imagine how to be like Becky Brandon (Bloomwood). I want to experience her London way of life … how she breathes, eat, live and shop in the posh stores of London.

Hence, given the financial freedom which I hope we can get anytime soon. I am setting my eyes on London as our next anniversary trip. It will be our rolled-into-one treat: our reward, birthday, honeymoon and vacation trip. I am sure this trip would really cost big chunk in our budget, and as early as now, I need to plan out our travel itineraries.

Since I plan to do some shopping of course in London, I need affordable accommodations that are strategically located near the shopping malls. What better way to check convenient accommodation is through searching the web. Since the world famous Harrod’s is my first stop, I need to find place to stay at Kensington area. Aside from Harrod's, the place is also known for great shopping area like Harvey Nichols and over 150 international posh brands. Great shopping experience, huh? Perhaps another option is to check out the hotels near the Oxford street where I can explore Hyde Park, Madam Tussauds and Theater land. For as low as GBP 62, you can find great last minute accomodations at this area like St. Giles Hotel.


The site cheaper than hotels really helpful for budget-conscious traveller like me. It gives me wide array of accomodation choices depending on my location preference and budget. Truly offers guaranteed great deal accomodations and with pay on arrival option. Wouldn't that be another great web finds for me?

Check out some of the best rates hotel in London: Bickenhall Hotel and Park Hotel at Kensington area. St.Giles Hotel at Oxford streets.





No comments:

Anniversary Ticker Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers