Saturday, February 2, 2008

Friendship Meme

Thank you to my blog friend Chat for the friendship meme. I am really thankful I joined weddings-at-work (w@w), newly-weds at work (n@w) and the blogging world... I gained a lot of online friends and mommy bloggers! Friends that are nice, true and all unselfishly helpful.

Hence, I am passing this friendship meme to all my blogging friends out there. Thank you for the blog visits, for your comments and kind words, for your blogging tips and help, for the blog links and for simply just being there in the web... you made blogging (and surfing) really enjoyable and fun time for me! Thanks for the friendship!

Friendship Day is a special day... It is a special time when you can tell your friends how much you appreciate them and show them how happy and thankful you are to have them... and well, it is the best to let them know how you feel everyday... A Friend is someone who knows all about you and loves you anyway!!!

No comments:

Anniversary Ticker Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers