Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Blog Tag 12345

Got this tag last week...and I cant find who tagged me. So sorry, my bad!

Name 1 thing you do everyday: Bathing (I love taking a bath!)

Name 2 things you wish you could learn: Photography and Digiscrapping

Name 3 things that remind you of your childhood:
Enjoying street games every afternoon like patintero, agawan-base and piko
Eating pancakes and champorado for merienda.
Trading and Collecting Sanrio stickers and stationery with classmates (Hello Kitty, Little Twin Stars, My Melody, Kerokeroppi, Zashikibuta etc.)

Name 4 things you love to eat but rarely do:
Frog legs Adobo
Razon’s Halo-halo
Pritson! mmm….yummy!

Pistachio-flavored Ice cream

Name 5 things that make you feel good:
Bonding with the family.
Travel and or vacation.
Spa treat - - the works!
Watching romantic-comedy DVD with hubby on a rainy weekend afternoon.
Shopping!!


Snag this if you like :)

No comments:

Anniversary Ticker Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers