Thursday, February 14, 2008

finding art pieces

Ever since we moved in to our new home, I have not added any art piece in our walls. I’ve dreamed of having collection of art pieces, particularly with the new art and oriental genre which aptly blends with our current home theme.

I’ve been planning to get art pieces last year but budget-wise, we cannot afford it due to the huge expense we incurred from our house construction. Lately, the idea to get art paintings for my blank walls revived especially when I checked the affordable online art gallery website. I am happy to discover that art for sale need not be beautiful and picturesque but affordable and convenient to purchase too. Now with all the exquisite painting options available, makes difficult for me to pick which will be the best choice for my red wall. What do you think?


No comments:

Anniversary Ticker Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers