Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Sad News and Good News

Sad News 1:
Little bit sad for the past two days … NO OPPS received from blog ad sites. Grabe, hina ng raket ha!! Just when I am eager to do paid opps…wala na sya! Hahaha! Now I am thinking if I should get my own domain to improve my opps and page ranking. Anyway, Hopefully it will be better next week.
********************************
Sad News 2:
Little worried with our sales performance this year. Not good especially with the low forex conversion. Might hit our target this month but not enough to sustain or give our team a comfortable lead for the next three months. Disconnections kept pouring in...Thus, might not be a happy, happy moolah year for the team. Haayyy... praying for miracles now! Hahaha!

********************************
Good News 1:
Sam will have her first-ever field trip tomorrow, Valentine's Day! I am one super-excited mommy! They will be going to Lucky Me plant at Sta Rosa, Laguna and Mall of Asia... I think! Forgot the trip itinerary but I am sure with the noodle plant. Hahaha!

Good news, Instead of yaya joining her tomorrow... Mommy will go! I asked from my boss leave approval early this evening and told him about Sam's trip, and he allowed me to go agad! Bait noh! So, I’ll be joining her class field trip. Can’t wait! Really excited for this out of town trip with her classmates. Bought lots of foodie for her as baon, syempre nagpka-stage mom!


********************************
Good News 2:
We finally received our December 2007 sales incentive. Weee!! It was credited to our ATM payroll yesterday. So, I have extra moolah for our trip to HongKong next week. Shopping, shopping!! Woohooohoo! As if madami noh! Hoping this blessing will continue to shower our team for 2008.

1 comment:

mm said...

hi jacq! y kya no opps noh? m jst starting lng dn bigla wala na aprove bid this week naexcite pa naman me sobra. ok ung field trip nila Sam ah sila mika kse manila zoo ung field trip not factory eh ok dn namn. balita w/ ur hk trip ah=)lapit na

Anniversary Ticker Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers