Saturday, February 9, 2008

reading more on care homes

Ever wondered where will you be when you are old? My aunt’s best friend, who is currently based in Vancouver, Canada is thinking of retiring and to live a quiet life in East Sussex, London to be near with her daughter’s family. As she told me from her last visit here in Manila, she plan to retire good seven years from now and she’s starting to consider options for care homes.

Though still undecided, if she will move to Sussex or Manila, I’ve provided her list of possible options care homes I stumbled upon in the net at East Sussex. I’ve also shared a helpful website,
www.bettercaring.com to check some of the options provided by the nursing homes should she opt to pursue her plan to stay in a residential care homes. As I‘ve read from the site, residential care can be provided in a residential area or nursing home. care homes may vary from a family-sized unit, to bigger establishments such as hotel-type standards. At the nursing home, care is given as expected from a caring relative or loved-ones by providing meals, medication supervision, personal care as well as companionship and social activities. For social activities, surprisingly, I discovered that there are several activities for the person to be cared-of while inside the care homes. The home organizes regular trips such as local pubs, malls and theater. Thus, social life continues when inside the care homes.

For question on how to finance care homes service and other care home activities, you may check the site
www.bettercaring.com .

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I’m still learning from you, as I’m improving myself. I absolutely liked reading all that is written on your blog.Keep the tips coming. I loved it. care homes in birmingham

Unknown said...

Wonderful post -Thanks for sharing this article with me and your reader. I have add your site to my bookmark for search any more article that I am search then I come for your site first for search.
care homes wolverhampton

Anniversary Ticker Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers