Wednesday, July 9, 2008

You and your child (ren) tag

Another overdue tag from Jody. Sorry girl for the late post. I am sooo overwhelmed for the past few days with my new status: SAHM. Hahaha! Ganito pala...busy, busy days!

1. Start Copy from “Begin Copy” until “End Copy“.

2. Choose the photo(s) of you and your child(ren) that you would like to share in your blog, with a small story/explanation about when and where the photo(s) was/were taken.

3. Add your blog name and url blog, then leave your url post
in here. And I’ll add you to the Master List.

4. Please help spread this tag by tagging your friends as much as you can.

5. Please come back again to copy the update of the master list, often. This process will help new participants to get the same gains as the first participants.

Master List :

1. Juliana’s Site 2. Moms…..check nyo 3. Pinay WAHM 4. Residual Matters 5. So Cute 6. Pinaymama’s Diary 7. Beauty of Life 8. Point of View 9. The Callalily Space10. Nyumix 11. Aeirin Collections 12. 3 Garnets & 2 Sapphires 13. Twerlermz’s Blog14. My Virtual Journal 15. Capturing The Moments 16. Jenny and Belle 17. Just another day in sunny Florida 18. Pampered 19. Apple of my Eyes 20. Mummy Diaries 21. All about your child 22. Super Mae 23. It’s my party 24. In My home 25.LZMommy 26. All Natural 27. It’s a woman’s world 28. Rantings of A Woman 29.ParentZine 30. Me and Mine 31. My Colorful World 32. Ed’s Mommy Life 33. My Life is Peachy 34. My Simple Joys 35. The Shophaholic in Me 36. Life's Simple Pleasures ~End Copy~

For this tag, I'll cheat a little. I am posting a picture of my precious kids, Ico and Sam. This picture was taken April 2005. I so love this picture because it was their first picture session together at Picture Company, Podium. If you know my son, he's really camera shy. It took me a lot of pleading (and bribing) for him to join the session. He prefers to hold the camera than pose for pictures.
If you'll look at them, you will see no physical similarities. Totally opposite in built, complexion and looks. But despite having different dads, they love each other. Ico is very much caring and big kuya to Sam, while Sam is very sweet to Kuya. Seeing them close and loving to each other ... ahhh truly priceless! I guess one of the reasons why there is no sibling rivalry between the two, almost ten years age gap of Ico and Sam. Ico is matured and responsible, and Sam is always treated the baby of the family.

*Ico here at 9 years old, Sam at 4 months old --- minus me in the pix

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ang cute nila!

Anniversary Ticker Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers