It’s the time of the month again … July as the start of my party preparation for the bratinella. Since we are not allowed to have a party at Sam’s school, we opted to celebrate her 4th birthday with a simple party. No definite plans yet, but I am thinking of the following options:
Party theme: STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE
1. rent a small function room or clubhouse to hold the party. Preferably near Pasig or Ortigas area so her classmates can attend.
2. hold the party at Mc Donald’s El Pueblo with party theme : Strawberry Shortcake in Mc Donalds land or something like that… hehehe! Ipilit talaga Strawberry Shortcake.
3. hold the party again at our residence to save on cost! another street party! lol.
4. rent BOUNCE party venue for non-stop inflatables party!
5. rent a resto for a private party : Friday’s or Hard Rock. -- more budget needed for this option
Party date: November 8, Saturday.
I am tweaking some numbers for my party budget. Need to set the budget and expenses as early as now to avoid surprises come November. Moreover, I vowed hubby its not going to be a grand affair. It will be just simple celebration this year with no much frills! Oh, I'll try my best ... Hahaha! Let's wait and see.