1. CLINIQUE 3-step skin care.
2. CLINIQUE stay matte sheer pressed powder. Preferred color: stay neutral for my skin complexion.
3. CLINIQUE eye-shadow quad. So love the earth-tone colors. Easy to layer and easy blend.
4. BODY SHOP liquid eye-liner. Easy to use and with it's liquid consistency, easy to create the dramatic look.
5. BODY SHOP Lip and Cheek Stain -- so love this! I think most of the girls use this magic wand wonder. Gives you the "flushed" look anytime! So tweetums! Hahaha!
Actually, I have few non-negotiable essentials such as my Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer, MAC and Clinique lipsticks and Maybelline double lash mascara. But since I was tagged to give five items only ... of course need to follow. lol.
Care to share your make up essentials Chat, JoyD and Tet?