Sunday, July 13, 2008

looking for party entertainment.

I've been planning and coordinating parties for my friends and relatives for years now. Nope, I am not doing it as a professional service but out of my love and passion for parties! They usually ask for party ideas and assistance since they know I've got quite a good number of trusted and dependable party suppliers. Besides, they've seen parties I've arranged for my kids and immediate families, and they seem to like the outcome of my coordinated parties. Of course, I am happy and thankful they loved my parties.
Thus, I am not surprised when my cousin from California asked for assistance on her upcoming debut party. I would definitely love to help! For starters, I gave her option to hold a dinner-dance type of party with live band or mobile dance party. I guess nowadays, hiring DJ for parties are sure hit among college students! I asked her to check out san diego disc jockey since I've read great reviews from their previous clienteles. The company boasts extensive selection of music database that would definitely fit every guests' genre which I assume mostly the hiphop and R&B crowd. Think they also offer personal playlist that would be perfect to suit the host's party music selection. Really great, huh? The company even offers variety of party package from preparation, to music materials, equipment rental taking in consderation the budget of the celebrant. Really a blessing for budget-conscious like my cousin. And since my cousin lives at Lakeside, California travel cost already FREE of charge! Lastly, with their pool of talented and well-experienced DJs, I am sure her debut party will be a great hit and talk of the town.
Unfortunately, I wish I can join her on this special day of her life. With my previous work commitment, I am afraid I'll just have to take the sidelines now and offer all supplier list I can give her to ensure success of her party. To my dear cus April, wishing you all the best!

No comments:

Anniversary Ticker Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers