Monday, July 21, 2008

great finds: modern furniture store

During my two weeks vacation, I've been very busy with some home improvements such as re-arranging our bedroom furniture and fixtures, securing new door locks for our bedroom, getting new household items and changing our bedroom look and theme. I am thinking of getting modern furniture pieces to keep our bedroom design updated.

I’ve been planning for several months to change the master’s bedroom overall theme, and I just found the perfect site to complement the modern bedroom look I so want. Thanks to www.eroomservice.com I was able to find modern furniture that matches our modern minimalist look. From the cabinets, dressers and bed design, the bedroom set is simply perfect for my taste. So excited … I can’t wait to show my great finds to hubby. I am sure he will approve and love the new design for our bedroom especially with the modern furniture pieces I've chosen for our bedroom.

No comments:

Anniversary Ticker Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers