Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Sam's favorite toy ...

Fun tag from Joy ...

{START COPY}

Here are the rules:

Post a photo of your baby with her/his first ever favorite/comfort toy. Write some details of your fondest memory of your baby and her toy. This will make a good moment when your baby grows up! Lastly, don’t forget to add the link to your website’s at the end of the page. I’m sure many moms would love to see your sites, too!

Amelie’s mom, RD and CN’s mom, savenathan, Great People Make us feel we can become great, Everything That has Breathe Praise The Lord, Surviving deployment, Simple Life, Simply Me, Asawa’s Love Book, Pinaymama’s Diary, Just Life…, A Mother’s Journal, Dion’s Mom(Jona), PinayWAHM, Loyna’s Life’s Endless Possibillities, Can of Thoughts, Designs By Vhiel, Anything and Everything in Between, D’ Cooking Mudra, My Life in This Wonderful World, My Precious, Just Me.. Eds, My Colorful World, Spin180 Wisdom City MY Happy Place IamDzoi ClikTrik I Love the Thirties Life's Simple Pleasures

This is ELMO, Sam's lovable monster. She loves this red, fury monster to the bits! Wherever we go ... Elmo is sure to go! Be it family outings, travel, watching DVD ... and even when we sleep, the monster stays with us. I can clearly remember the day I almost lost ELMO at the US Embassy during our visa interview. Sam was heart-broken that time. I was in panic and did not leave the embassy until I found ELMO. Hahaha! And because Sam heart ELMO so much, we even celebrated her 2nd Birthday Party with Elmo theme.

hugging ELMO at the SESAME STREET Live! concert

Passing the favorite toy tag to MM, Erika and Yvette .

1 comment:

M0rN1nG & N!cE said...

Hi Jacqui! Same sila ni little boy ko ng favorite toy. :)

Btw, I'm inviting you to join Mommastuff Question of the Week.

http://www.mommastuff.com/?p=269

Hope to read your thoughts on this topic.

N!cE
http://www.nicemorning.net
http://www.mommastuff.com

Anniversary Ticker Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers