Thursday, July 3, 2008

missing my client ...

Got sad news from one of my good clients today she informed me that she will be migrating to the US anytime next month. She’s been looking forward to their family petition papers for months now and this is welcome news to her.

Initially she plans to stay in New Jersey together with her family, but later on she’s thinking of moving to Philadelphia to start life of her own. Though unsure yet with her future here, but as early as now she’s starting to check out Philadelphia jobs available for her. Hopefully she can start her business career once she's settled in Philly. I'll definitely miss my client once she leaves for US. She's one of the sweetest, and thoughtful clients in the telecoms industry. But I am sure she'll be happy since she'll be finally reunited with her family. Goodluck ,girl! Wishing you all the best!

No comments:

Anniversary Ticker Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers