Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Happy Father's Day, Daddy!!

I've posted at my other blog our Father's Day celebration last Sunday, to know more how we did it tipid way... read here.

To my amazing husband, thank you so much for all the things you’ve given us --- the patience, generosity, unselfish love and sacrifices you’ve done for the family. Thank you for being a great provider not only financially but ensuring that we live a comfortable life. And above all, thank you for accepting my son Ico wholeheartedly. You may not be his real dad, but you shared so much of yourself and understood him more than anyone else. You’ve been a great teacher, trusting friend and big brother to him. And with that, I thank you so much. We are so blessed having someone like you in our life. Thank you Daddy, Happy Father’s Day! We love you.


No comments:

Anniversary Ticker Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers