Saturday, November 24, 2007

5 Things Tag

Got tagged by Kitty.

5 things found in my bag
1. wallet
2. mobile phone
3. BAYAN wireless landline phone
4. check book
5. kikay kit

5 things found in my wallet
1. ATM cards
2. credit cards
3. driver's license
4. family and sam's picture
5. receipts (lots!)

5 things found in my/our room
1. bed
2. tv
3. sammie's toys : despite having her own room, she'll always leave her toys around! haay!
4. bed side lamp shades
5. magazines, magazines!

5 things I've always wanted to do
1. travel , travel, and travel to Europe
2. learn how to bake really yummy goodies
3. learn photography
4. learn ballet -- malabo na ito, dear. hahaha!
5. fix and organize our family albums!

5 things I'm currently into:
1. blogging
2. working
3. preparing for MILs party
4. surfing the net (for on line shopping!)
5. doing my christmas decors

5 people to tag for this meme
1. Annette
2. Apols
3. Anna
4. Abie
5. Aggie

No comments:

Anniversary Ticker Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers