Saturday, November 17, 2007

Blog Tag Marathon 2 : Favorite Comfort Food

Thanks Vina for this tag! Loved doing this! :) I'll cheat on this one..madami kasi ako comfort food! Takaw ako eh, hahaha!

Whenever I feel happy, depressed or I just need to feel good…my comfort food would always be CHOCOLATES! :) I indulge myself to guilt-free eating of M&Ms plain, Chips Ahoy Chunky, Hershey’s, Cadbury Fruit and Nut, Meiji Almonds and Meiji Macademia nuts. Hahaha!







Aside from Chocolates, my default foodie is PUREFOODS TENDER JUICY HOTDOG! (no other brands please!) Yum, yum, yum… I love this cooked toast-fried with my Del Monte Banana Catsup! I can finish eating hotdogs more than ¼ kilo in one seating while watching DVD!! Pig out talaga! lol. Sam is also hooked with this junk food….. and yes, I am one bad momma for teaching her this simple indulgence! :)


So.. care to share your favorite comfort food, Jen, Jody, Jane, Jesse and Joyce.

No comments:

Anniversary Ticker Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers