Tuesday, May 10, 2011

full hands

Fifteen days to go and we are off to vacation land again. This time, it will be my pre-birthday treat as the entire family will be off to the happiest place on earth ... Hongkong Disneyland. Weeee!! I will be bringing my little toddler, Migo as it will be his first international travel. And I am so excited for him. But before I go all out on a holiday mood, need to settle all household bills to avoid service disruptions. That includes not only usual utilities, our pre-need insurances but must not forget our cable subscription too. Which coincidentally, must also call customer service for new antennas or dish to improve our viewing experience. Hahaha, very busy indeed. Wish I won't forget all these errands.

No comments:

Anniversary Ticker Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers