Saturday, May 21, 2011

flower happy

I love flowers. In fact, I love giving fresh, beautiful flowers to friends on whatever occasion it may be. Be it birthdays, anniversarries, thank you token, get well soon or just simply to perk up their day ...sending flowers best gift to put a smile on their face. And I am thankful that giving flowers to the people I love now easy with global deliveries. Such as New York flower delivery I used last month for my sweet aunt based in New York. As she was promoted in her work, our family sent her nice yellow arrangement of flowers to celebrate the good news. She was happy when she received it.


And as much as I love giving flowers, I also love receiving them. The husband knows flowers are the best way to make me feel better especially on my low days. And he would often send me nice floral arrangements at work on my birthday, our anniversary and that would indeed make me extremely special that day.

No comments:

Anniversary Ticker Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers