Monday, October 15, 2007

Christmas Wish List : Bloggers Christmas Party

For Bloggers Christmas Party on November 11.

1. Chunky Chips Ahoy! : My favorite! Actually, I've been planning to get this since last week, but I feel so guilty buying it. I know I need to control my "sweet" cravings since I am already "big" ... but, if it's a gift... I won't feel bad eating it! Hahaha!(hugas kamay pa!)

2. Body Shop: Lip and Cheek Tint OR Liquid Eyeliner - My essential MUST-haves inside my kikay kit! I hoard the lip and cheek tint especially if Buy 1 Take 1 Promo. Hahaha!

3. Foot Spa Home Kit : Love pampering thy feet! Hehehe! scrub, mint, foot lotion etc...

4. Picture Frames : can't stop collecting these! :) Preferably 4R or 5R and brown in color.

Really enjoyed doing this... See you all! :)

No comments:

Anniversary Ticker Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers