Thursday, October 15, 2009

party planning updates

finally, party all set for the little girl. Despite preparing quite late (yes, in my books party preps must be at least six months ahead), I was able to complete everything from party venue, party host (wacky the magician), decors from party boosters, cake and loots. And I am proud to say, despite being heavily pregnant at eight months, I was able to complete all these party details aligned to the little bratinella's wish of Hello Kitty theme.
With three weeks to go, few pending items which I am hoping for delivery by this week : prizes for balloon burst (from Toy Kingdom sale tomorrow), party invites design and tarps. Manageable delay and just minor glitch from my partyt preps since I am very much confident that my supplier (Abie and Howell) will deliver just in time. :)
Now off to my party planning updates, with few weeks to go until I finally give birth, need to prepare myself and search articles on how to lose belly fat. You see, I need to shed of around 15-20lbs post-pregnancy fats and crash diet will not be an effective method to lose those unwanted fats fast. Wish me luck.

2 comments:

Gracie said...

i hope little Miggy will come out after Ate’s birthday celebration. my friend here at work gave birth a hours before her panganay’s birthday party.

David said...

Nice Blog. Great work done.

Anniversary Ticker Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers