Saturday, October 10, 2009

back to party preps

Aside from the upcoming wedding party next Sunday at Tagaytay Highlands, I am also busy (actually more of cramming) for Samantha's 5th Birthday Party on November 7. Though it's just a simple party with few guests, and I vowed not to be OC this time, but the two weeks after effect of Typhoon Ondoy in our household stopped all my party preparations.
Anyway since it seems everything back to normal now, and with no threat of upcoming typhoons, need to finish all the lay-outs within the week especially for the party invites. You see, need to distribute the invites by 3rd week of October since ther will be another long holiday by last week of October to celebrate All Saint's and All Soul's Day. Stage tarps and thank you tags may follow after the invites.

Sharing below some of Samantha's pictures I took this morning using my old point-and-shoot camera. These pictures submitted to our photographer/layo-out artist friends, Abie and Howell for their picking. What do you think will be the best shot for Sam's invite?





Looking at Sam's pictures above, don't you just envy her small body frame? I wish she'll stay slim (but active) until she reach her teens. I wouldn't want her to be like Mommy taking appetite suppressant pills just to lose those unwanted fats. LOL.

No comments:

Anniversary Ticker Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers