Friday, October 30, 2009

legal assistance

So far, so good … despite the alarming news received yesterday for a possible major typhoon, Santi finally the typhoon subsided. Strong, gush winds experienced early this morning but after a few hours, the typhoon already left the country. It was quick, few damage created but so far, not as major calamity we experienced last month from typhoon Ondoy.

Though the typhoon left, some of our power lines and cable not yet fully restored. As a matter of fact, as I type this entry, internet connection still intermittent. Very bad. I am on a rush now. Having difficulty browsing the web for possible Tennessee injury lawyers for my cousin based abroad. You see, he emailed me the other day for financial help since he badly needs assistance to cover his medical reimbursements. The medical bill was extremely shocking, and I don’t think the money sent to him by the family will be enough to cover all the expenses. Hence, we all advised him to seek possible legal assistance as well. The family been sending him email on list and websites of injury lawyers whom I think can help him while he’s in the US. I just hope he finds one soon. With medical bills piling up, he needs to resolve his legal issues soon.

No comments:

Anniversary Ticker Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers