Saturday, August 16, 2008

4th Birthday Plans update

After blogging Samantha's upcoming 4th birthday party last month here, I am now more determined to complete my party preps. As of today, the guest list expanded and the party plans become bigger. Blame it on the excited Dad, who initially disliked the idea of another "big" party. But after learning I plan to extend my invites to some of my close colleagues, he wanted to do just the same especially with the party venue just a stone throw away from his office.
My goal this week is to look for nice invite that would match my party theme and venue. I've been searching for party ideas on the web and I found http://www.invitationconsultants.com/ site truly helpful. The site offers customized invitations and stationeries for any celebrations or occasion you can think of. From birthdays, baptism, wedding invitations, baby shower, bridal invites and even Quinceanera invitations! No more worries thinking about party themes, invite wordings or budget, all these can be viewed from the site with an optional eproof reading. Hmm...truly great offer. Now my next problem is finding a bigger party venue that can accommodate our expanded guest list. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Anniversary Ticker Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers