Saturday, August 9, 2008

back from Baguio

Just got back from the Ciy of Pines, Baguio. Despite the rains and cold weather, we enjoyed our short Baguio vacation. We came and attended our dear friend's wedding at Baguioand enjoyed our two-stay at the Manor. Very relaxing! I've got so much stories to tell and pictures to share, you may view it here. Need to sort my "pasalubong" shopping first and call the office. I received an alarming call from one of our IT support engineers and told me our HP back up drivers, had some trouble. I hope they were able to fix it. Otherwise will be getting another tape drives which is not part of our CAPEX budget this year. Big trouble! Really praying just minor problem and they were able to something about it.

No comments:

Anniversary Ticker Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers