Tuesday, March 18, 2008

wedding flowers

Every bride's ultimate dream is to make her wedding day truly special and memorable event of her life. It is not everyday that a girl would walk down the aisle and everything must be picture perfect on her special day, flowers and wedding theme hugely contributes to the success of a picture perfect dream wedding.

Just like other brides, I was very selective back then with my choice of
wedding flowers for my special day. Aside from budget cost considerations, I am particular with the availability of flowers during my wedding month. Seasonal flowers are expensive and hard to find especially if this is not locally-home grown. But choosing the flower and color theme was the best part of wedding preparations. It was fun and quite challenging coordinating my preferred wedding theme and flowers. Hence, I simply used spring colors (shades of yellow and orange) which blended well with my wedding theme and garden venue. Truly perfect dream wedding for me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can recommend the services of my East Bremerton florist He makes gorgeous flower bouquet arrangements.

Anniversary Ticker Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers