Monday, March 24, 2008

destination weddings

Hubby and I were discussing the other night how time flies so fast. We just celebrated our fourth year wedding anniversary last month, and we on our way to our fifth year early next year. I opened the topic of possible wedding celebration through renewal of vows on our fifth year, and was surprised that he is open with the idea. He knows I’ve been dreaming of a small, quiet and intimate renewal of vows by the beachfront and the husband thinks it is such a lovely idea to celebrate this joyous occasion with our family and close friends.

I’ve shared with my husband my idea of dream destination weddings in a romantic tropical setting. Probably by the beachfront, complete with all the wedding works! View of the sunset while exchanging vows, barefoot-clad walking in the sand, wedding dress made of soft and free-flowing white cotton, colorful tropical flowers everywhere, acoustic soft music played in the background and best of all, an all-night reggae party by the beach after the wedding ceremonies. Truly a romantic dream wedding!

No comments:

Anniversary Ticker Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers