Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Rule of Four

Sangged this from Farah ... Enjoyed doing this!

Rule of 4

4 jobs i have had:
Corporate Account Manager
Banquet Sales Coordinator
F&B Reservations Officer
Partime Teller

4 movies i watched over and over:
My Best Friend's Wedding
You've got mail
The Notebook
...do Barney DVDs count? lol.

4 shows I watch:
CSI : Vegas
CSI : New York
Discovery Channel
Dr. House


4 places I have been: (last 4 places)
Puerto Galera,Mindoro
Macau
Hongkong
Cagayan de Oro

4 places I would rather be:
Sightseeing in Europe
Experience White Christmas in US
Swim and discover El Nido/Amanpulo
at home with Sam (as in now na ha!!)

4 things I look forward to this year:
Travel to Japan -- try daw ni hubby ito!
Visit Phuket, Thailand -- birthday gift to myself..and if pwede pa NWA miles ko.
Sam's big school experience at Poveda
Being preggo by last quarter

No comments:

Anniversary Ticker Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers