Monday, March 3, 2008

Moved on ...

I've moved on ... and joined getting own domain bandwagon too! Never thought I'll jump into it...but decided to get my own space in the web! :)

Though got my own domain (and finally paid for it! lol.), I am still apprehensive changing my blogging platform hence still stayed on blogspot. I was tempted to move to wordpress, but chickened out to learn new styles and designs.

Thus, I am hoping to see all of you at my new baby ... Coffee Table Conversations . New blogsite that tackles all the facets of the celebration of mommyhood everywhere, and not to mention all the "in-betweens" of life... coffee talks, shopping, travels, work and much much more!

See you all at my detour blog ...

No comments:

Anniversary Ticker Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers