Monday, January 11, 2010

online review

I can't help it. I am distracted. I can't focus on checking about LSAT prep for my niece while doing some serious online shopping on the side. I've heard good reviews but too bad, can't open the site. Though from the last time I heard from my friend, the Knewton.com review site highly recommendable since they provide effective teaching program from competent instructors, money back guarantee for the courses as well as the option of financial assistance. Ain't that great online review program?
Anyway, since i can't focus much on my research might as well take a break ... more online shopping to clear my head! Hahaha! Well, winter clearance sale items from RL and Gap store already available. and this is the best time to shop :)

No comments:

Anniversary Ticker Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers