Friday, January 22, 2010

online boots shopping

Eversince the husband said yes for our Japan trip, I've been very busy online. Busy not only to plan out our travel itinerary, but also I've been very busy checking appropriate outfits to wear for the spring season in Japan. One of the must-haves I've been lusting --- boots! You see, I don't have any boots. For obvious reason, I don't need one in a tropical climate like ours. However, lately ... I've been seeing a lot of women wearing boots inside the malls, and for their foreign travel. And with our upcoming trip in Japan this March, think this is the perfect time for me to own one. So far, these are the boots I found online:
Anne Klein leather boots

Steve Madden's slouchy boots design in Gray

Steve Madden's Tiara slouchy boots

Ain't they a real darling ... What do you think? Which one should I get for myself? :)

2 comments:

Gracie said...

i like the slouchy ones...so fashionable!

kakainggit naman 'yang Japan trip na 'yan!

Jacqui said...

hi gracie,

naku ...3 years ko na ask si mike na isama ako sa japan. he works kasi for a japanese firm, kaya sobrang tuwa ako finally ...isasama nya ako and he will not work ha, as in pasyal lang kami. Salamat naman! hehehe!

re: boots, bought one na yesterday!! weee! di ko matiis, kumuha na ako at Zara. Medyo mura naman ... got it in brown, wala na kasi size ko in black in all Zara branches :) Slouchy-type din kinuha ko, mas maganda nga :) And note, may heels pa!! Hahaha! Ayaw ni Mike kasi flat..para daw rain boots (bad na asawa!)

O sya, BI kita... bili ka na din ng boots! Hehehe!

Anniversary Ticker Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers