Friday, January 15, 2010

nothing is impossible

As I was about to search famous business entrepreneurs for my review, I came across a material about richard willich. A famous entrepreneur, philantrophist and patriot who came from South Chicago. As I was reading his humble beginnings, I admired his business acumen which led him to one of the famous businessman in America. He worked hard, successfuly climbed the corporate ladder and became the CEO of MDI Holdings, a multi milion dollar Florida based company focused on health care services. Immediately I showed this site to my son, Ico and asked him to read the humble beginnings of Richard Willich. Appreciate the kind of life he led, and let him be an inspiration to achieve his dreams and goals. Nothing is impossible ...even in America.

No comments:

Anniversary Ticker Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers