Friday, January 15, 2010

on diet pills

After two months of giving birth, I really need diet pill that works ... fast! And since I will be back for work next week after my maternity leave, I need to get my pre-preggo body shape back especially with our upcoming Phuket trip. Yes, I am off to Phuket. I was told that this year's sales incentive will be at the famous Phuket beach for 3 days! It means nothing but all fun under the sun this time. And since summer almost here, Phuket trip would just be perfect to wear those skimpy bikini and get that glowing tan. Darn. I am so pressured with just three weeks to go before the trip. Oh, did I mention I need diet pill that works fast or I am asking magic to work overtime?! LOL.

No comments:

Anniversary Ticker Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers