Thursday, January 21, 2010

distance learning

Now that I’ve been a slave in the corporate world for more than a decade, sometimes I wish I can pursue my studies without my work or family to stop me from earning a bachelor’s degree. I’ve been meaning to go back to school for quite sometime now to finish my graduate school, unfortunately the present demands of my work won’t allow me to do so. My work schedule is hectic, most of the time I am out to do courtesy calls or fieldwork to clients.

Good thing I found bachelor’s degree online that would make my dream come true. Through Western Governor’s University - an online university I found on the web , I can earn my degree at my own pace and at my own time. It is one of the most affordable education available online that caters to working individuals like me without sacrificing my time with my family and work. Moreover, the university offers learning based on competencies of individuals and not simply by credit hours inside the school. It is convenient, provides flexibility with my work schedules, and best of all … truly affordable. In fact, WGU is nationally, regionally and NCATE accredited. Sounds promising,eh? This is really a dream come true for a working mom like me. Do check it out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank u :) check out this emo boy style at this blog:
http://crazy-emo-boys.blogspot.com

Anniversary Ticker Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers