Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Migo's baptism invites

Got the baptism invites of Migo! Really cutie, eh? Got this from my new supplier and I am happy with the layout. My little squirt looks more a baby this time and not a biggie about to have his first birthday. LOL.

I am happy with my new supplier, cute prints. Totally accommodating, fast, efficient and reliable. I was able to get my lay out in less than 24 hours, approved it and on it's way to the printer as I type this blog. Hahaha, really fast. The artist did a great job, don't you think so? I wonder if she got home budget software online for this invite. I was told it is much better compared to other websites for software applications.

Anyway, please see attached draft invites below.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have were times of hardship when I felt unhappy missing knowledge about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright pessimistic person.
I have never imagined that there weren't any need in big initial investment.
Nowadays, I feel good, I started to get real money.
It's all about how to select a correct partner who utilizes your funds in a right way - that is incorporate it in real business, parts and divides the income with me.

You can ask, if there are such firms? I'm obliged to answer the truth, YES, there are. Please get to know about one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

Gracie said...

ganda ng new invite :) Cuteprints did a terrific job! :)

Anniversary Ticker Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers