Monday, January 11, 2010

Miguel at 2 months



The little squirt turned 2 months old today. Time flies so fast. From 7.3 lbs to 8.5 lbs. Quite a biggie,right? His appetite is growing and can finish 4oz. of milk every 3 hours. His sleep patterns still erratic, normally he wakes up in between 3am to 5am. Urgh! Believe me, I am like a walking zombie. My only consolation, I get good number of hours of sleep every morning since I leave baby migo to his yaya to catch a wink.
As a two-month old baby, Migo can lift his head and can hold it longer when lying on his stomach. He's starting to communicate by cooing and smiling. Aside from sucking or placing his fingers inside his mouth, he moves quite a lot especially waving his arms and stretching his legs. He also loves to gaze around, tilting his head from side to side and easily responds to my voice. I noticed he loves listening to people around him especially if you talk to him directly. He's a real cutie! Less cries heard but unfortunately, he's a spoiled baby and demands to be held most of the time. Happy 2-month birthday baby miguel!! :)

No comments:

Anniversary Ticker Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers