Friday, January 22, 2010

job search

My cousin, who is now based in Florida landed on a good paying job as Customer Service Representative (CSR) recently. She told me, she was lucky amongst the five people interviewed last month for CSR, she was able to get the job without a hitch. Of course, aside from her being smart, credit goes to Florida's leading job search website, Fort Lauderdale job search. My cousin told me that she just submitted her resume online, ticked her location and preferred work, and presto .. she was set for interview. Kinda easy (and lucky) since it only took her a little over a month to get a job. And so far ...so good. She's enjoying her work for three months now and counting. I hope and pray she'll stay hooked for a long time. So to my cousin Anne, congrats girl for a job well done! '

No comments:

Anniversary Ticker Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers