Monday, April 14, 2008

Unimportant Facts about Me

I owe Jody this tag weeks ago .. and finally, was able to find time to finish this tag (was blogger-lazy lately you know! enjoyed bloghopping and reading latest chika from blogger friends.)

Anyway, here it goes ...

The rules: Link to the person that tagged you. Post the rules on your blog. Share six un-important things/habits/quirks about your self. Tag 6 random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs. Let these random people know that they are tagged by leaving comments in their blog.Let your tagger know when your
entry is up.
Six Unimportant things/habits/quirks about myself:
1. I love party planning. I find joy throwing parties for my family and friends. If ever I've got bottomless funds ... might sponsor parties for my friends pa! Hahaha!
2. For my stuff at home, I want my rugs, kitchen appliance covers, bed covers, towels etc. in matching themes or color. Example: hand towels should be color-coordinated with the bathroom color. All bathroom rugs should be same color.
3. Lately, hubby and I love to watch Korea-novela ... latest fave, LOVERS from Channel 2.
4. My favorite comfort food: Doritos with Salsa dip (medium hot) or Chips Ahoy Chunky! My grocery trip will not be complete without these food items.
5. I love shopping ... eerrr buying! Be it grocery shopping, wet market, window shopping or online shopping! Basta I love the freedom of choosing and buying something new. Bad habit, I know... Thus, I never consider grocery shopping, going to market or buying gift as an errand I need to do ... but it is a pleasurable therapy for me.
6. I am so lazy to follow any beauty regimen. I rarely go to derma (as in once a year lang ata) or apply any night cream/moisturizer/sunblock. Very Bad!! At my age now, I should be conscious of my skin, wrinkles, pout lines etc. What is funny, I think I was able to try and collect different types of moisturizers already ... mostly used few times and then left untouched, or given-away to my Mom. I easily get influenced by good advertisments (sooo gullible of me!!)
Now I am tagging Erika, MM, Shiela, Nol, Joy D and Vien. Have fun girls!!

1 comment:

abie said...

uy ngayon ko lang navisit ulit tong blog mo na to...lagi ako don visit sa domain mo...hehehe...

pareho tayo #1, #5 and #6...hehehe

btw, i have a meme for u:

http://princessbela16.blogspot.com/2008/04/kids-question-meme.html

www.myplanetpurple.com
http://howellabie.blogspot.com
http://princessbela16.blogspot.com

Anniversary Ticker Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers